View Single Post
Old 2008.05.08, 08:18 PM   #53
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
•CD " WATASHI TO HOUDEN " 7/2/2008 release
first press: TOCT-26274-75 3,800 yen (tax in)
regular press: TOCT-26276-77 3,600 yen (tax in)
*first press bonus: 10th anniversary live ticket pre-sale information enclose

•DVD " WATASHI NO HATSUDEN " 7/2/2008 release
TOBF-5577 3,400 yen (tax in)
*first press bonus: 10th anniversary live ticket pre-sale information enclose

•Shiina Ringo (live)Dr. Ringo'08 ~10th anniversary ceremony festival~
Place: Saitama Super Arena
Date: November
Concert: 3 days concert

It looks like the CD will have 22 songs, B-sides and unreleased tracks
and the DVD will have videoclips from Koufukuron to Konoyonokagiri with addition of Mellow
Two can play the double-post game!

I find it very interesting that first-press and second-press of the CDs, have different catalog numbers and different prices. It makes no sense to do that just for the upcoming concert. I wouldn't be surprised if the first-press copies had a packaging difference aside from the pre-sale information, like how every Tokyo Jihen album/single except Shuraba (correct me if I'm wrong), has had different spines for first-press. In any case, with the different catalog numbers, folks here will be able to use vendors other than CD Japan, and actually know which version they're getting - a practice I think should be more common among publishers, if most vendors won't take charge.

So previous unreleased tracks with an S, as in, more than one? If they're completely new songs rather than re-arrangements, that would be great (though to be a completionist I'll buy the CD and DVD anyway).

The crossfading and 96kHz/24bit audio totally robbed KYNK of the video quality it deserved. If they're not declaring 96kHz/24bit on this PV collection, then I'm assuming it's good ol' 48kHz/16bit, with far better video quality. Also, it would be bastardly to release KYNK with crossfading twice, and I have more faith in humanity than that, so I'm going to assume these are segregated PVs that could be played consecutively, but don't have to be.