Thread: Japan Nite
View Single Post
Old 2009.03.28, 03:34 PM   #6
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I also thought I should point out, that between each of the bands' performances (while they were setting up) - that there was Japanese background music unrelated to the bands (past and presently) involved with the tour. Most of the music I didn't recognize, but I heard a Blankey Jet City song (D.I.J. no Pistol) while SA was setting up, plus I could have sworn I heard Kojima Mayumi at one point (I'm not familiar with anywhere near her whole discography - but her voice is very distinct). Whoever decides on the background music - has really good taste for Japanese artists who are very internationally underexposed. If they don't play the exact same background music at every city, then I wonder if they ever will (or ever have) play(ed) Shiina Ringo in the background during setup time for any of the touring bands.