View Single Post
Old 2009.06.13, 08:40 AM   #162
Lumenni

Lumenni pleased at least somebody

I just would like to talk about Ichijiku no Hana PV again. It interests me so much !
I've always watched it as a peaceful and lovely clip, now it's just scary and creepy, but definitively more awesome.
Two things picked my curiosity. This is when she walks in London streets, she goes past two stores, and as I believe nothing is this video is left to chance...

1)A store selling clothes for babies and kids, and the "set sail for summer" can be a reference to her son who is born in summer (12th July). Furthemore, we can see Ringo in a small boat during the same video...

2)"Crime in Store" was a londonian bookseller specialized in crimes, but this is not because of the morbid aspect of this store that it picked my attention. In fact, after a quick research on Google, I've found on http://www.allbusiness.com/retail-trade/miscellaneous-retail-miscellaneous/4664864-1.html that the shop has closed on mid July (16th) in 2003. If I'm right, the PV has been made in 2003 (?) Weird coincidence... Or maybe I'm just paranoiac !
Attached Images
File Type: png Image 6.png (516.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Image 5.png (613.7 KB, 3 views)
Lumenni is offline   Reply With Quote