View Single Post
Old 2009.07.10, 01:33 AM   #643
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

SIGH. Bullet point time:

* Not CRITICISING Shiina Ringo's Body. Talking about her appearance this time. If anything, I'm annoyed because she looks LESS like Shiina because the makeup looks like it's drowning out her face

* Well, that's the only bullet point

On another note, I'm enjoying Sanmon Gossip more and more every day. Unlike some of the other members who I presume are tired of it because they had the album on repeat for a day when it released, I just listened to it once every few days. Roudousha's grown on me. I can definitely appreciate Yokyou over the EXPO version. Karisome Otome, Jikan, and that retro lounge jazzy one are the only ones I say are underwhelming.

Although someone said that the album isn't cohesive and doesn't have a 'central theme', I do actually think the songs work together. Every time I listen to this album, I find that I'm, well, listening to the entire album. Every song feels like its been put in the right place, and everything flows well.

I kind of felt the jump from Vogue to Roudousha was a bit jarring, especially since the latter is quite long, but I can appreciate it in that place.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote