View Single Post
Old 2009.07.10, 05:25 PM   #666
Osiris12345

Osiris12345 deserves a fucking medal

You talking about me or kuro, Jihad? Because I could really care less about people criticizing her music. I think that makes for some interesting debate. What I think is stupid is criticizing her fashion choices or how she looks. I'm sorry but that has little to no factor in my enjoyment of music whatsoever. If somebody dresses well, great. If somebody doesn't, I really could care less. She's not like KISS or someone where her look is a cheap gimmick to get people to listen to the music. The closest she's gotten to that was with Honnou and even then she focused on seriously promoting the music. So to me, it's pretty stupid to judge an artist like her on appearances. Yeah, she wants to look good but if she doesn't is it really that big a deal? I didn't realize it was important that she was still in the running to become Japan's Next Top Model.

I know kuro_neko is mentioning the criticism of the music but I think he wouldn't be as upset if people would be quiet about the appearance thing. It really annoys me too.