View Single Post
Old 2009.09.06, 02:19 PM   #571
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
Pics or it never happened
Call me sceptical but when that photo's metadata says it was taken in April (as opposed to a few days ago) I'm just a little wary of the claim!!!
I'd love to be proven wrong though, it would be nice to see EVERYTHING in one photo as you claim to own.

Welcome to the forum anyways
the metadata says that,cause i didnt set up the time in my camera at the time of the picture....that picture was for my ebay page so I really didnt pay too much attention to it

I dont really mind the fact that you guys dont believe me...I know it is was an outrageous statement,the only thing that bothering me a little was the metadata thingy..but anyways....I need to get everything together for the picture,which is gonna take some time,cause i collect music from a lot of japanese artists and music in general and almost everything is in boxes(i think you can see a few boxes on one of the pictures,cause I move a lot,anyways here's the first picture... some basic stuff.

There is a bootleg in one of the pictures,it was given to me by one of my friends a while ago.....guess which one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00125.JPG (1.55 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00122.JPG (952.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00119.JPG (1.20 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00113.JPG (1.15 MB, 3 views)
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote