View Single Post
Old 2010.02.22, 08:31 PM   #7
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Will Smith turned down the lead role in The Matrix so he could be in Wild Wild West. That's just as well, because Keanu Reeves running around with the same dumb expression on his face all the time, couldn't be anywhere near as bad as Will Smith making a rap about The Matrix.
LOL, I have some funny stories about my ex going on a double date with keanu reeves and val kilmer. basically my ex's ex-wife (marriage of friends) attracted val kilmer's attention (which is kind of hilarious in itself) and they casually dated until mira sorvino (that bitch!) stole val away (which is all good because he became a raging alcoholic). anyways, keanu reeves is not so secretly bisexual and back then he was pretty heavy on the guys. apparently Val was a serious contender for The Matrix too, but he turned it down as well. Will Smith is kind of horrible, the fact that his kids are in movies now makes me kind of pissed that we will have to deal with another generation of his bs. What's worse is that they keep on ending up in huge movies, like Terminator and the new Karate Kid movie.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote