View Single Post
Old 2010.03.02, 10:28 PM   #1
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts
Default Ringo Solo Activity Thread

I figured I'd start this thread because as much as Ringo likes to pretend it's all about Jihen, you know she just can't resist making solo appearances and participating in various non-jihen projects, so I figured I'd start a thread where we could discuss any recent non-jihen ringo activity. right now there isn't much planned outside of jihen in her future, so I'd figure we could speculate.

so, how long do you think it will be before we get some new solo Ringo? Part of me really feels we are going to get another solo Ringo album before we get the follow up to Sports. Either that, or Ringo is going to continue to write for every pop-star and their mother, like she has been for Puffy/tokio etc. She had 2 songs on Sports and I'm guessing 90 percent of SG was written and left lying around her back catalogue, so I have a feeling once the Sports era starts to die down a little she is going to get bored and start to focus on her own projects again.

that being said, what do you guys think? Will we get a 5th solo Ringo album or a 5th Jihen album first?
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote