View Single Post
Old 2010.09.09, 03:31 AM   #69
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Shiina Ringo has been to England already, but not recently, and not while there'd be anyone outside of Japan to recognize her on the streets.

Asai Kenichi gets around a lot, and you never hear about it while it's happening - which kind of pisses me off, because I would totally fly to Arizona or some other place in North America if I knew he was there at the time (he's also done recordings and minor gigs in England). It wouldn't be creepy or anything, because he's a male, and I'm a heterosexual male, and I don't have any plans to shoot him after shaking his hand or getting his autograph.

I got into Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra less than one year after they did a small and seemingly one-time tour in the US. I never even heard about this tour, but I saw it on a bonus DVD and.. it's yet another thing I get to grate my teeth about.

I was almost paralyzed when I actually did meet with HZM (touring with PE'Z), and Nabana (from detroit7) though. Most of us would probably like to think we'd be ready to meet Shiina Ringo in-person, but the reality is half of us would practically shit ourselves and almost turn into statues within a few feet of her.