View Single Post
Old 2010.10.01, 07:07 AM   #100
MBF

MBF has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I've watched my BR now till after they played Superstar and so far the only thing I'm a little disappointed about, is the fact that they didn't provide Dolby Digital or DTS - visually i'm completely content though.

Regarding the performances semselves, I can already say that Ultra C is going to be one of my alltime favourite concert recordings.
Ringo's performance in Ikiru figuratively blew me away - I have never seen her that passionate since Gekokujyo's Tadashii Machi... just simply amazing. My high expectations on Gaman weren't disappointed either... you could already here in the studio version, that this song craved to be played live on stage.
Oh and I couldn't get my mouth closed after recognizing Sounan in their new version (and it took me almost half a line of Ringo's singing to bring me there ^^).

Guess I'll take a little break and watch the rest of the concert later.

PS: I know, I'm being a huge fanboy right now, but to hell with that!

EDIT: finished watching. No big changes of impressions from what I have written before.
Sweetspot was one of my two favourite songs on Sports and I liked what they did with it live... although I'm convinced this one should be played by Ringo with 1-2 guys from Soil & PIMP Sessions in a small accoustic bar to exceed the quality of it's studio version.

Oh and does anyone know where the BGM played during the credits is taken from?? It definitely does ring a bell, but I just can't name it...

Last edited by MBF : 2010.10.01 at 08:02 AM.
MBF is offline   Reply With Quote