Thread: The TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 2010.11.07, 03:38 PM   #104
zombiestrip

zombiestrip pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by ChickShhh View Post
^ Nice avatar. Where did you get this pic? Do you have a high res for that?
I did a search for Shiina Ringo on Tumblr and this was one of the first images that appeared in the search. I have a bigger version of this picture although it isn't as high-res as you'd imagine it to be (319x474).

Originally Posted by BlueApple View Post
Every time I talk to my older sister, she's all "Have you watched Community yet!?!?!?!?" I am still not caught up with season 2, but I loved season 1. It is a really good show; so, I hope it doesn't get canceled anytime soon.
It is a really good show indeed! It's so underrated, I wish more people would be aware of it! I really hope it doesn't lose to something like The Big Bang Theory cause I personally think that is quite overrated (no offense to fans of TBBT, just my opinion).

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
I enjoy Community, though I think this season has been weaker so far (though still good for the most part).

The first episode of The Walking Dead was utterly fantastic! Even better than I expected.
Agreed! Season 2 hasn't been all that strong to begin with but it's picked up a lot in the last few episodes (everyone loves a good Halloween themed episode, right?). Then again, you could say that about the beginning of the first season of Community as well. So maybe the writers will have to time to settle in again and write some awesome episodes for the remainder of the season!

LOVE ME SOME WALKING DEAD! Can't wait for tonight's episode (today for me being that I'm in Australia and have to wait to download it).

Last edited by zombiestrip : 2010.11.07 at 03:43 PM.
zombiestrip is offline   Reply With Quote