View Single Post
Old 2007.06.03, 11:26 AM   #27
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by justriiingo View Post
Hedo: You're probably too infatuated with Adult to really hear the album properly.
How could I not have heard it properly? You said it lacked surprise so the surprise can only come when you first hear it therefore if I was not "surprised" when I first heard it then how could I haven become infatuated with it in the first place? I was uncertain about this album before I heard it because I had read that it was more laid back than kyouiku (which I really liked) but when I heard it I fell in love right away. If anything, I do not like criticism towards the album because I am infatuated with it, but that is only because I think it is a great album. I was not infatuated with the album before I even heard it so this bias that I have towards it now was not there when before I even heard it.

I think if you do not like it its because it is not the kind of music you like but it is far from being bad and I think surprise has nothing to do with why you do not like the album. I was surprised that they were able to make music in a completely different style than their last album, but if I had heard it first than kyouiku I still would have liked it.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote