View Single Post
Old 2007.06.05, 09:45 AM   #45
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

As much as I like Phase 1, even I think Kyoiku is less cogent compared to Adult, and thus less successful as an album. What I like about Kyoiku is that it sounds like all the band members are having so much fun (and maybe even getting slightly carried away with it), while on Adult it's more serious. I'm not implying that fun = good and serious = bad; it's just the impression I get after going through both albums.

I mean, just look at the PVs! (If you can't tell by just listening.) Dynamite! That dancing and those outrageously sexy boudoir costumes, SR never did anything like that before! And all the twisting and turning and layering in Sounan! I like! Meanwhile Shuraba is kinda nice but plain, and Himitsu takes the cake as the most boring SR/TJ PV that I can recall now.

Last edited by justriiingo : 2007.06.05 at 10:00 AM.
justriiingo is offline   Reply With Quote