View Single Post
Old 2011.10.03, 07:31 AM   #163
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
But seriously, it is very difficult when an artist you have heavily subscribed to forces you to re-examine that choice. And it still hurts, in some way, when you approach something new with an open mind and find it still doesn't fit right. Its a shame.

On the bright side, there is other music out there you are gonna love. If you've been closely following one artist, as we have, then there is guaranteed music you'll love that you've been missing. And it is a better use of that open mind.
That's just it. It's embarrassing admitting such things. But there's SO much music available that it's impossible that you won't find another match. In my case though, Ringo was such an unexpected discovery that I could be looking for ages for a 'replacement'. And I don't have the willpower to listen to new music every day.

I don't hate this song though. It's not bad at all. It's just the oba-chan/goat vocals that put me off. And it does sound like a shortened version of a longer song, so maybe my impression will improve when we hear it in full.

I'm also a fan of SG, so it's not like I haven't liked SR since Kyouiku.