View Single Post
Old 2012.02.15, 08:52 AM   #103
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

I've only JUST noticed that they have the interviews in English here:
http://www.kronekodow.com/english/ga...interview.html

Sheena: I mean, it’d be good just being tragic, but it’s like a huge catastrophe. Like, you say this is J-pop? That’s quite a bold thing to say. My song is not like that, but are these four really in the same group? It feels beyond the pale, doesn’t it? (laughter)

Ukigumo: Now all our fans will think this is why we broke up.

Hata: Like, oh, they broke up because it was a mismatch musically, just like everyone always said.

Izawa: We’re all talking about totally sacrilegious things while laughing (laughter).

Sheena: People in the industry would often comment like, “It’s amazing that five people who are so different have come together so well.” I always thought, what a rude thing to say. With this album, I finally get what they’re saying.
Lies! That IS why you've broken up!

I don't think that Shiina collaborating with Uki and Izawa caused a chemical reaction. They could have been anyone. I don't see SR struggling to recreate that 'Phase 2 magic' in the future!

Last edited by Scribble R : 2012.02.15 at 09:15 AM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote