View Single Post
Old 2012.07.20, 12:44 AM   #423
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Yeah... but:

SPOILERS- Do not read the white text if you haven't seen it

I'm not usually one to question action movies (particularly superhero movies) on their logic, but because this one takes itself so seriously, its a must-do.

-The main plot device- the bomb. WTF was it actually meant to be? It was referred to as a nuclear fusion machine, neutron bomb and atomic bomb, then when it was taken from its power core it was referred to as a time bomb. Now if you were to take said core from power source, its instability would be just that- there would be no way to determine when the bomb would explode, or even if it indeed would explode...

Batmans punchline when he faces Bane in the finale "NO, I came back to stop you". Good one, Batman.

Catwomans magic USB.

Lame, lame, lame patriotism.

Lines like "We're getting high readings of radiation, its DEFINITELY nuclear". The audience isn't that dumb, right?

Why Batman's enemies seem to know his identity but his allies don't. Though this can refer to all of the Nolan movies I guess.

The scene where Alfred dramatically leaves serves no purpose in the end

Bruce Waynes limp magically disappears after his imprisonment

All things that wouldn't mean a thing to me if this wasn't the follow up to THE DARK KNIGHT.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2012.07.20 at 12:51 AM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote