View Single Post
Old 2014.11.27, 05:37 PM   #13
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Some LP talk time:

I found it interesting trying to get a second set of LPs together for a friend for reasonable price, and how much individual items have fluctuated this year.

Cheapest is now KZK, most expensive are MM and SS (if we're not including Sweetz for my Spitz that only Glath has) which both on average demand 10,000 yen or more. Mayonaka still grows on trees and you can get it easily on Amazon Marketplace for less than 3000.

Still haven't found him a reasonably priced HF yet (if anyone has one they are willing to sell for something not EXTREMELY overpriced, let me know, it's the last thing he needs for the main releases). Saturday Night Gossip was a bitch to get under 10,000 yen... why, who knows.

Jihen ones: All are pretty expensive still, but Adult Video Sountrack seems to be the cheapest to find (if 6,000 yen+ is cheap to you). I paid more when I first had to track it down though. Kyouiku era analog (I can't be stuffed writing the whole name) is still pretty expensive if you want it sealed. Variety is midrange, but 'unused'- and there is no REAL way to tell because it is in a resealable package- you can pick up for about 7,000ish. And it's still better than the actual album it represents.

WHERE IS THE LINE is one of the hardest things to hunt down, but not too expensive. It's probably cause noone has or wants it :-p

Also had trouble getting 2 copies of LUCKY at once, had to make another account and use a different card to do it. But oh well. It's done now.

Joyous- is still in print and a pretty nice pickup while it's there.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.11.27 at 05:53 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote