View Single Post
Old 2014.12.24, 08:26 PM   #8
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I got into music when I was 13, and when I was 18, I have explored most important western bands and got bored of them. J-pop and k-pop are still fun to listen to, but at the age of 87, I no longer feel the same enthusiasm I had for music, surely when I was a teenager, I would listen to Leonard Cohen when I felt lonely, and possibly got a shiver down my spine reading the lyrical sheet of Murder Ballads. Nowadays music just fills the void of mundane daily routines. I listen to music for fun and for fun only, I never feel the need to put on Honnou when I need a girl. Whenever I experience strong emotions, music is never around, Ringo is never on my mind, it is too small a thing to consider, cos there is too much going on in my mind already. Let's be real, when your mother is sick, do you go put on some sad music to smooth yourself first? This topic is ridiculous. And culture shock is for dorks.

As for why seek out a Japanese singer, that's because Ringo is a fine-looking woman that pleases the eyes of Asian men, and secondly I don't understand Japanese so I don't have to deal with songs with annoying lyrics like "Blurred Lines" and all that Katy Perry and Lorde crap on the local ratio. As for KZK, that's my least favourite Ringo album, I don't find it special. I don't need to lock myself in dark room, turn out the lights, close my eyes and give the album full attention to enjoy it.

Last edited by Inseu : 2015.01.05 at 08:40 PM.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote