Thread: Ringo News 2015
View Single Post
Old 2015.08.17, 07:37 AM   #1121
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer

Still attempting to get tour tickets for a show in the Tokyo area (I'd consider traveling but all the shows in other cities are on weeknights at 6pm, and I'm saving the last of my time off for the year to go home for Christmas)... I did not get one in the lottery you could enter with a code from the single. Actually, I should have asked people here to use their codes.

Have now entered the pia lottery (a ticket website) and fingers crossed I will get something. I chose the hopefully less popular Kanagawa hall shows as my first two choices.

Then there is the general ticket sale, which will likely sell out in minutes. Would really like to win a lottery ticket and be done... >_<

also, someone who went to the Taiwan show this past weekend reported that they saw Ringo's son holding her daughter there. Very jealous of this person as I'm curious about what her son looks like. Also, someone else posted a picture from the Taiwan show of a male cosplayer dressed as Ringo in the sparkly gold one piece from the last concerts...
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote