View Single Post
Old 2008.04.11, 11:42 PM   #68
Yahiko

Yahiko puts considerable thought into their posts

back in 2004, I had a blog about JMusic with some friends, I didn't know everything I posted about .. I just translated.. and some of the news I got was about Tokyo Jihen releasing their first PV dvd (Tokyo Incidents vol.1) ... that was the first time I heard the name (Tokyo Jihen) ... I always heard "shiina ringo" but didn't know that she was the Tokyo Jihen vocalist... then 2 years later I found a cool website with GO!GO!7188 on it and some related artists like Shiina Ringo and fra-foa.. so I picked the only song at there, Shuukyou.. at first ( thats already on early 2007 ) I liked the song ... but it was so complex... then some more time later (July 2007) there was a starter pack on Jpopsuki with Tokyo Jihen and Shiina Ringo.. I totally fell in love with the songs... but then I watched their latest pv.. which was OSCA.. I thought: "how can they make this into a single?!?! It's horrible! I hate it" ... but even after that I registered here... so I got more stuff and stuff and KILLER TUNE WAS OUT! I loved it soooooooo <3 and I listened to all their albums (ringo+tj) and I really liked the band .... laterrr OSCA was one of my fav songs LOL and I got very obsessed over it @_@ this happens to my friends also.. they think "omg wtf is that song" but then they are obsessed over OSCA o_O... well then variety was out and I had no doubts... Tokyo Jihen is one of the best bands in the world!

Yoeko Kurahashi?
Yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote