View Single Post
Old 2009.09.20, 11:49 PM   #593
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
A dark green color case for Adult Video? Are you sure? That sounds more like Adult Pour Homme (Adult CD+DVD). As for Adult Video itself, there's a digipack that has dimensions similar to Electric Mole limited, except Adult Video is much thinner because it's not actually a book. If you're not talking about Pour Homme, then get a picture of whatever you're talking about - if you can.
I'll be in that store in a few days,I'll try to take a picture,It was like a design magazine,they show a lot of jpop records, the cover,the obi,the outside art ,like a showcase,i remember i saw like three to four tokyo jihen pages and a shiina ringo page,i saw Shouso Strip,the shuraba single and the green adult video,No it wasnt the Adult pour homme,That one it is a small box like the ringo expo,this one was a big box almost as big as the utada united 2006 ,but the same thickness as the electric mole limited but this one looked like it was made from some leather imitation but in a color dark green and then the title in golden letters.
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote