View Single Post
Old 2009.03.31, 08:38 PM   #2
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Any of the studio guitarists from Shouso Strip would do fine. Or Nagoshi. I think Hirama is a closed door, and Asai Kenichi is way too friggin important to be in a band ran by somebody else.

We're probably still going to get Izawa singing sometimes, which I don't have a problem with in Appa, but in Tokyo Jihen the only vocals I want to hear are from Shiina Ringo. I also don't have a problem with Izawa composing 1/6th of whatever is on an album. Anything beyond that should come from Shiina Ringo herself, or a nonbackup guitarist.

For anyone who wants Ukigumo gone so badly - be careful what you wish for. I have to agree with Maou that some guitarists like Yayoshi are worse. For all we know, we could end up with another Yayoshi.

Stay tuned for a digitally re-remastered PV of Meisai with Ukigumo removed out of the background. It'll be the PV that Shiina Ringo "always wanted, but didn't have the resources to produce before".