View Single Post
Old 2008.10.23, 01:09 PM   #59
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
I NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM PHASE 1 OUT NOW!!!!!

but dollar is so fucking expensive right now!
It shouldn't matter how expensive the dollar is right now. Should only matter how expensive the yen is right now. Everything aside from the dollar, has been diving together, so converting from real to yen, should be proportionately the same as before. Contrary to popular belief, YesAsia isn't the only international distributor of Japanese CDs/DVDs. There are vendors based in Japan...
*cough* CD Japan *cough*
who only accept yen, and your VISA or MasterCard takes care of the currency exchange, however great or bad for you the exchange rate may be. If the dollar is really so expensive right now, then you might 'lose' less money on CD Japan's you-get-what-you-pay-for deluxe shipping, than on the real to dollar exchange rate.

I would approach Hirama with something rare like the 2001 release of Yume to Negoto (and/or my limited copy of Electric Mole that's already been signed by HZM), but that's because I'm an elitist bastard. I don't believe in seeking autographs onto goods that just anyone could have. Autographs don't add collector value - they multiply it, so a rare CD/DVD will gain more value from an autograph than a common CD/DVD.