View Single Post
Old 2010.03.04, 10:51 PM   #7
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
2) Tour merchandise : when / where is it usually sold? Before/after the show? When the doors open or even from earlier? Outside/Inside the main venue (meaning only those with a ticket may purchase stuff)?

From my exprience :

Anyone can buy the stuffs before and after the concert at a booth outside of concert hall. Even when a booth was inside of concert hall, they sold it at the front of concert hall before the concert, with no checking of ticket.
this has never been the case at any Jihen show I've been too, only at large pop/idol type shows (where they would rather sell a ton of shit over giving concert-goers first dibs). every Jihen show I've been to (in Tokyo) has had the merch table either inside or in an area that is removed so that entrance is granted to those with tickets, either by presenting them to get to the table the day of the show or when they enter to go to the show itself. if your going to the show anyways I wouldn't worry about it, but if you don't have a ticket and just want to stop by to buy goods, I wouldn't waste your time unless kronekodow updates with a general tour goods information bulletin.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote