View Single Post
Old 2010.02.10, 11:00 PM   #32
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
I haven't listened. I downloaded the leak and compared 3min with my personal rip of the single and senkou shoujo with my copy. it sounded terrible so I didn't bother to listen to the entire leak, I just skimmed through denpa tsuushin, liked what I heard, didn't want to spoil the rest, and put it away. its still on my HD but I probably won't listen to it. the leak of Adult was similar, as Glath has mentioned, and some members really regret it.

that being said, this wasn't always on jpopsuki. I know you just PMed on last.fm and they gave it to you, but that isn't the way it works on the forum. you weren't around and don't have a name for yourself, but considering my personal history with one member in particular, who, as far as I can trace, is the source of the leak to others at last.fm and eventually jpopsuki and this forum, I doubt if I personally asked they would have shared it with me. it got ugly during HF, Variety, and SG. Hell, HF was half the reason why the old forums closed and the new ones opened. point being, it doesn't happen like this often, it usually is a small group of people who manage to get the album who decide who is and who isn't cool enough to share with. fortunately there are enough members on last.fm and enough new members here who are ignorant of release history, so no worries this time around.

I was here for variety and SG. you just didnt notice me and I think it was just one person who was playing pick and choose, but obviously they picked enough people for it to spread around and the only reason it seemed to cause problems is because they were hell bent on talking about it here despite playing pick and choose. This time that person obviously didnt want to cause problems on the board. And the circle wasnt a circle, it was a pyramid, people closer to the source of it were more worried about getting someone in trouble by letting everyone hear it but wanted to share it with SOMEONE and with every time it got passed along 3 or 4 or 10 degrees nobody cared anymore, i think this is something that happens with a lot of leaks, how dramatic the fanbase is varies though. I dont see why it cant always work the way it did this time from now on. Theres a ban on talking about it until its reached that degree when anyone can find it if they work ask around and then the discussion of it is limited to one thread. I think its good days from here on out if no one lets their underwear get too tight.

Last edited by lazer85 : 2010.02.10 at 11:05 PM.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote