View Single Post
Old 2010.02.11, 04:23 AM   #37
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Why is it that the native english speakers here have much poorer english than the non-native english speakers?

I guess I'm not an exception

kuro- if you need to know i talked to who you seem to think is the source, he said no but I'm sure if i pressed him with kindness he would have given it to me but at that time I had already found it. I dont think its as malicious as you think it is.

Just out of curiousity, what turns you on these days justringo? I get it if someone doesnt dig this album, but I dont really get your reasons at all. I don't really get how you could say 'any other band could produce this'....even if this album is shit, I dont really think thats a valid statement. I don't see how any of these songs aside from the singles and one or two more would stike a chord with the mainstream, I mean talk shit on ikiru all you want, its not going to make this band the next perfume or raise them to the heights of popularity that ringo was during SS. I'm sure this band could have produced 13 tracks that the majority of people would like much more than these. And honestly, what emotional complexities does a 30 year old feel that a 14 doesn't other than feeling stressed or jaded? While they may be more capable of experiencing...30 year olds dont usually seem to be thinking or feeling much more than their children and sometimes much much less. I get how this is less complex than KZK but don't you think releasing something like that could have been her letting out all the emotion she could muster up at once and after it she just wanted to enjoy making music and challenging herself in ways that arent as pleasing to.....you. Innovation aside (honestly how many times can an artist have 10-15 songs with 10-15 styles....theres nothing wrong with exploring the same style in a few different ways. This album seemed to me like it had artistic intent, possibly the most we've seen since KZK (HF maybe?) so I'm not really buying your argument.

Maybe if I knew what kind of music you were into, I could see where you were coming from. But right now you just sound like an unpleasant person whose exaggerating their negative opinion to try and counter the many positive opinions (which I guess I can relate to in a way....I talk lots of shit about radiohead when I actually kind of like them)

Last edited by lazer85 : 2010.02.11 at 04:38 AM.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote