View Single Post
Old 2010.02.19, 05:14 PM   #146
s3r3nity

s3r3nity is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
her vocals on the the performance are actually quite decent, its just the song that I think people object to. the more I hear it the more I don't mind it, but I think Ringo needs to utilize her lower register more often. this song is something that makes me shudder to think what it might sound like with a migraine.

also, wtf is up with their styling at this performance. hata looks good (for having pinkish hair) and kameda looked himself, but uki and izawa, wtf. uki had some weird beret thing on his head and uki looked a bit chubby and devoid of facial hair. bad stylist, bad.
Ringo's makeup didn't look so hot either. :x
The vocals started out kinda shaky for my tastes, but they got better. I agree that the song kind of grows on you, but not in a way that you'll grow to love it, just that you grow not to think it sucks. Meh. Waiting for my birthday in April to get the album, most likely. Don't want to hear a crappy quality rip.
I really really really don't like short hair on Ringo. At all. It looks okay with her face shape, but it just makes her look so....30.