View Single Post
Old 2007.05.29, 07:33 AM   #24
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
And I CAN'T understand Souretsu. If I listen to "first three albums" playlist, there are only about 3 or 4 songs I would skip. And Souretsu Is definitely one of the ones I will ALWAYS skip, no matter what. If I'm not lazy while making my playlist, I don't even include this song.
Hah hah, you brought it up, so now i dont feel remiss at all at "going there."

Everytime theres a poll like this, The song(s) i skip always get an unforseen number of votes. Akane Sasu in the MM thread. Odaji ni in this thread. --this is one of the rare occassions that I cant even remember what the song sounds like...now that I think hard, maybe I can. Ialways wanna get from Meisai to Yattsuke as quick as possible and don't wanna "lose the flow" with a soft song like Odaji ni. Same for Akane Sasu. In SS its Yami ni furu Ame, which I like -- but I often skip it anyway cuz even tho I like it, I dont think its all that great and from Gibbs, I wanna get right to Identity. Maybe if Gibbs and Yami ni had switched spots on the album, I wouldn't skip it. SS has far worse skip tracks than Yami ni, but they havent recieved >1 vote yet.