View Single Post
Old 2008.04.24, 12:32 PM   #57
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by HEDOfloe View Post
The Allas Mavericks are too soft. It's just Dirk (who is soft) with a bunch of bench players around him. Thank goodness that Ason Kidd didn't get traded to LA.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Lakers taking down the Enver Nuggets.

I hate that I like the Spurs because they will probably end up playing LA. But that shot by Tim Duncan was amazing. America really does run on Duncan.
You trying to rile me up man? Dirk is soft? Coming back in a week from a ankle sprain and playing in a cast is soft?
Jason didn't play well in that second game, but that was partly because the team as a whole couldn't stop NO. Jason lives off pushing the ball after the rebound, there's no ball to push when NO is making every shot.

Kobe can average 60 points a game, win every individual award, and still people will hate him. It's not rational, but it's a reality.

I'm surprised that the Spurs are making such easy work of the Suns. Who would've thought that Duncan would perform like a God against a front line like Amare and Shaq.

The man who does not listen to good music has no advantage over the man who is deaf.
-bastardized Twain quote.
http://www.last.fm/user/cjhobbies00
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote