View Single Post
Old 2016.01.04, 07:12 PM   #297
K__

K__ has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I have both, let's find out. Who needs sleep anyway?

1. iTunes version of Shuukyou does not end on the bells (xylophone? idk) from the beginning of Doppelganger.

2. iTunes version of Doppelganger is spaced out a little more.

3. iTunes Meisai is spaced out a little more too. You can hear Ringo's mouth next to the microphone after she breathes out from smoking at the end.

4. The second of music/noise at the end of Odaiji Ni (CD version) before the channel changes to the news broadcast has been moved to Yattsuke Shigoto.

5. Other than that, Yattsuke Shigoto is exactly the same.

6. Kuki appears to be exactly the same.

7. Torikoshi Gurou (iTunes version) runs about 15 seconds longer than the CD version. It fades out rather than transitioning into Okonomide. Here's where it gets interesting.

8. The iTunes version of Okonomide opens on the sound of cicadas for about 5 seconds before the keys come in. It doesn't have the Torikoshi Gurou beatboxing/percussion from the CD version. Okonomide also doesn't fade out and goes on for about 15 seconds longer, without the didgeridoo/ambience from the beginning of Ishiki. It ends on a harpsichord playing by itself for one bar. In total, the track runs for 6 minutes and 8 seconds on iTunes, as opposed to 5:48 on the CD.

9.The didgeridoo and ambient noise at the start of Ishiki runs for 58 seconds before Ringo starts singing on the iTunes version. It's only 15 seconds on my CD. It's also been separated from Poltergeists.

10. This means Poltergeists starts with the sound of a car pulling away, the level crossing signal comes in a few seconds later. There's also about a second of silence between Poltergeists and Souretsu.

11. Souretsu is exactly the same.

There's probably more but that's all I found. Now I sleep. Night night.

Last edited by K__ : 2016.01.04 at 07:16 PM.
K__ is offline   Reply With Quote