View Single Post
Old 2007.04.26, 11:36 AM   #6
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

I was totally gonna post this topic...but like every thread I think of, I never actually make it and wind up posting in the random thread instead =P

Right now I'm all about the Pokemon, let me show them. I haven't been rocketing through the game, but have been obsessively leveling and catching.
(also playing Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Howevva' Pokemon ranks pretty highly on my fav games of all time. But not as high as Tetris and Jet Set Radio. Tetris is the perfect game. I totally wish I coulda thoght of it, it never gets old you never truely beat it, easy to pick up and play. Teris has its own "language" its simple to figure out. Tetris is 'it.' Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast) on the other hand is sorta the opposite end of the spectrum. Jet Set is the first game, in my opinion, to truely achieve a unique audiovisual style for itself. JSR was fun and all, but wat really grabs you is the style, the music, the scenario, etc. Even if it was a tv show, rather than a game, I'd watch it. I bought an xbox solel for the sequel (Jet Set Radio Future) and I still think it was worth it (plus, Xbox eventually got Panzer Dragoon and Shenmue)

Im sure I'll return to this thread many many times to blather on about games.