View Single Post
Old 2009.05.20, 02:23 AM   #23
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Hai Hai is a bit of a grey area, like Rinne Highlight (unless you know more about it than I do - and maybe you do). I forgot about Ichijiku no Hana. It hasn't had too much impact on the game yet, so we can strike it off the list and give mizer_unmei a sixth negative point to allocate on her next turn.

So who is retarded, and why?

Whether the list was longer or shorter, this game is bound to start penalizing your favorites sooner or later, no matter which players are involved. Even if the game were played only by you and 5 of your clones, there would still be tough decisions ahead of you. Just because people start penalizing songs early that you think should be penalized late, doesn't mean those songs aren't going to die anyway even without these particular people in the game.

If we're retarded because the list should have more or less songs on it, that can be a different game. But I still want to see this game through to the end even if it's going fast enough that I won't gain a lot of postcount from it. I was thinking of a separate game just for covers, and songs composed by other people (including other members of Tokyo Jihen) for Shiina Ringo. I just didn't want to mix any of that up with this game. This game is all about Shiina Ringo compositions that were deemed out-of-place or not good enough for her original albums. Covers should only be compared to covers and other things that Shiina Ringo didn't compose.

Okay, so here's the current stats:

Suberidai = 10
Private = 3
Memai = 5
Remote Controller = 6
Cappuccino = 7
Mokuren no Cream = 3
Shampoo = 9
Aozora = 9
Rinne Highlight = 3
Toki ga Bousou Suru = 9
Sigma = 3
17 = 6
Shoujo Robot = 9
Ikenai Ko = 6
Nippon ni Umarete = 9
Fukou Jiman = 5
So Cold = 5
Fukurande Kichatta = 5
Hai Hai = 5
Mayonaka wa Junketsu = 7
Aisaika no Choshoku = 11
Ringo Catalogue = 7
Kokoro = 7
Rakujitsu = 7
Amagasa = 2
Kachuu no Otoko = 5
Hiyori-Hime = 3
Ariamaru Tomi = 6

Dead:
Kousousei (killed by Osiris12345)

Annulled:
Ichijiku no Hana (mizer_unmei has one extra -1 to spend for one turn)