View Single Post
Old 2010.03.09, 07:52 PM   #332
JM Romeo

JM Romeo is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
You can google "Ringo Jihen", hit the I'm Feeling Lucky button, and that will lead you straight to here. This community is definitely related. And yes, you needed to re-register anyway. And no, unfortunately we don't have the old posts (from before April 2007) on-hand.

If my recollection of your face and location serves me correctly, you were..
Dr. Strangelove?
with a set of ZCS audio cassettes?

I finally got my hands on a set of those awhile ago. Actually, I'm not the only one around here who collects Shiina Ringo audio cassettes.
Whoa. Nothing gets past you. Yeah, Dr. Strangelove is a HACKER ALIAS by which I usually go (or used to go, rather). And my my, how time flies, now I'm gonna see these dudes live. Amazing, ain't it? I am excited! And since I own a bunch of video/audio equipment and I intend to shoot some stuff during my days there, I will try and sneak my Microtrack in and record the concert with a couple of mics strapped over my shoulders, Naked Gun style. I don't know the rules around here about that, but if the recording is decent enough I will gladly upload it somewhere so a few of you can listen to it.
JM Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote