View Single Post
Old 2008.07.06, 05:05 PM   #12
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Hmm, I just watched it right now with my family, and I don't know if I liked it as much as I thought I would. I think I liked Kung-Fu Panda better. o_o;;

I thought it was a really cute and sweet movie, too. Wall-E was adorable and Eve was cute as well--kawaii really is a good word to describe her--but Moe was the funniest character. XD I'm so glad Eve arrived so quickly into the movie and fell in love with Wall-E soon. From the beginning, I already felt so sorry for Wall-E and I misread Eve's character from the previews so I thought it would take a long time for her to soften up on him. It really was sad when Eve was calling out to Wall-E in the end. T_T I think I would've cried with you, Jihad. I thought the humans really changed the mood of the movie, and wished they weren't included. o_o;; I guess they were needed for the plot and moral values, but I would rather have watched only the robots in this movie even though I don't like the robots/space/sci-fi genre. (Well, this is a different case though because it's Pixar.) Anyway, I guess I was too hyped up for this movie, but I did enjoy it. I hope there's a sequel.

Is it true that cockroaches and marshmallows are the only things that can survive a nucleur or atomic bomb? o_O