View Single Post
Old 2011.08.27, 11:07 PM   #367
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
I only really had a problem with the rap in the middle.
Originally Posted by SoulExperience View Post
The entire SR/T community gets so butthurt over that.
If the PV had been based more strictly on the album version of the song, I would seriously show that PV to anyone I'm trying to introduce SR/TJ to. Instead (in the pursuit of showing off Himitsu), I can only show them the extra Dynamite tour footage from Pour Homme. That's not a bad way to start, but it doesn't really demonstrate why anyone should care about the current band.

They've got some great studio material which should translate into great PVs, but then there's Himitsu for DJ - and a lot of backup dancers.

When it comes to trying to show off Phase 2 to unacquainted listeners, the band is making that introduction process a lot more awkward than it really has to be. Most of that awkwardness disappears, when I somehow manage to forget that.. Phase 2 has videos.