View Single Post
Old 2007.09.03, 11:04 AM   #1
pou

pou is headed in the right direction
Default Kameda Seiji + Do As Infinity

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I noticed something interesting today.

I got out my TRUE SONG album by Do As Infinity and was looking at the booklet when I saw that all tracks were produced and arranged by Kameda Seiji. He also was the bassist for that whole album. So, then I went to look at my other DAI cd, Do the A Side, and I noticed the same thing where Kameda produced and arranged all tracks except two.

I don't have any other DAI cds, but I saw that YUKI + Kameda thread kuroneko posted and thought this would be interesting. (:

If you haven't heard DAI, then you should. They were one of the first groups I listened to, thanks to kazaa a million years ago. The composer of DAI, or Dai Nagao(I think?) also writes a lot of songs with Ayumi Hamasaki. I actually think Ayumi's best songs are the ones composed with DAI. Tomoko Van's voice is pretty, but it can take some getting used to. The band has since split up, but that doesn't mean they aren't good anymore, right?

Good songs:
Raven
I can't be myself
Week!
Rakuen

um... I don't remember. Just search for them on youtube and watch a few videos if you are interested.

i'm not afraid of a little boredom...
pou is offline   Reply With Quote