Thread: PE'Z
View Single Post
Old 2008.02.21, 07:28 PM   #9
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Not counting remixes or live performances or PVs, you can get Akatsuki in three places.
1.) The Akatsuki EP (which is actually a damn good EP as digdad already mentioned)
2.) The KUGATSU NO SOLA album. It's more expensive than an EP and the songs aren't as good as the EP on average, but some of the songs were still better than I'd expected.
3.) The Best 1st Stage compilation. This was the first PE'Z CD I ever bought, and it's jam-packed with mostly decent material. The only thing bad I have to say about it is that many of the songs got overplayed until I broadened my collection, and it kinda ruined a few of those songs for me within their original singles/albums.

If you don't have barrels of cash to throw at discovering new artists, I suggest you start with the Akatsuki EP, because that's going to give you the most value for your money. Studio versions of snow in the sea and keluku walk are unique to that EP, plus SPIRIT (not quite as unique among the PE'Z discography) is a damn good song, and BLEED! is decent. I'd like BLEED! even more if I hadn't already overplayed it on Best 1st Stage, which keeps me from saying that this is the perfect EP for me, but if you start off with it, I wouldn't be surprised if you found this to be the perfect EP for you. If I could only own about 5-10 total singles/EPs for any artists, Akatsuki would be on the list, right along with Mayonaka wa Junketsu.
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote