View Single Post
Old 2007.05.19, 12:43 PM   #4
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

...wryy not just write the title in roman characters..>_<

This is actually really hard. I had to actually pull up the album and re-hear it. My gut reactions were Tadashii Machi or Keikoku. Not so sure. Kept listening, can't really turn an eye to the singles (Kabuki-cho and Kiss.) Hmm, listening on, I've always been a big fan of Morphine and wonder why Shiina doesn't more often do acoustic-based songs. Neither of the two "down" songs really rank so high on my list (Onaji yoru, and Akane Sasu) tho they're not garbage. Sid? ehh. Marunouchi gets played to death by Shiina, but I gave this a long healthy consideration too. So that leaves me with two songs Tsumiki and Koufukuron.....An d I'm gonna be highly unconventional and pick Koufukuron, even if she plays this one to death also. I dunno, the song always sorta impressed.

I think the great part about this album is that its pretty level quality wise. There's not such disparaging peaks and valleys like on all the other albums (especially SS, where if this thread were about, chances were wed be seeing the same 3 songs...maybe 4 since some people really like Yokushitsu.) MMs as solid as albums come (also is rawk cuz the tracklist isn't symmetrical )

Last edited by Tokyo Jihad : 2007.05.19 at 01:21 PM.
Tokyo Jihad is offline   Reply With Quote