View Single Post
Old 2007.10.03, 11:28 PM   #53
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Yeah, it's the cover where she has the knife above her wrist instead of above the apple, and she has a sadistic smirk. This cover was never available on the retail CD (first-press or otherwise - I own both of those so I'd know). There's a poster for that Gips shot, but then again there's something crazy like three or four alternate Gips posters, of slightly different pictures that all look like they were from the same photoshoot. I don't own any of the posters yet though. It's hard to find one in good condition (after so many years) and for a decent price.

I got my promo double-package off of Yahoo! Japan Auctions, via Shopping Mall Japan. When all was said and done with closing price, shipping, and commissions, it cost me roughly $50 USD. But in the one year that I've scoured Yahoo! Japan Auctions for gems, I've only seen three of those for sale. Even more rare than a Where Is The Love LP (I've only seen four of those), or a Sweets for my SPITZ LP (I've seen five of those).

ZCS audio cassettes are probably the rarest thing I own aside from HZM-autographed Electric Mole DVD of limited packaging.