View Single Post
Old 2020.11.05, 12:50 AM   #432
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Wow, I don't know why I thought Sports was released before 2010!
Now I don't hate Sports as much as I hated before, maybe I don't even hate it at all
when you listen to all that shitty music that is going around (like Arashi, Post Malone, etc) all the hate towards any SR/TJ release goes away
Sports for me sounds so happy and refreshing, and at the same time warm and familiar
the feeling I have when I listen to it is just like when you are in the mood to start watching a new anime (so you can escape life) and you choose to watch the latest adaptation of a really commercially successful manga. You get so enwrapped in those episodes that were made in every detail to trap the audience, even though you can clearly see in your mind the strings being pulled by the people who made it you can't help but let yourself go and just feel the pleasure.
I don't know, maybe I made this connection because of the animeish sound (I'm looking at you Season Sayonara)

3min is still my favorite song of the album, and I have to say is one of the greatest songs ever released by TJ/SR
definitely on my top 10 TJ songs

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote