View Single Post
Old 2008.05.09, 09:06 AM   #67
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Yahiko, where did you get your information from. I am in Ringohan and so I received the email directly and I skimmed through it rather quickly but I don't recall them mentioning either a track list or any "unreleased track(s)" for the cd. They did mention the dvd would go from koufukuron up through kono yo no kagiri" complete with new mellow PV though....maybe I missed it but I don't recall that so I'm still skeptical. no point getting excited over such small tidbits of information

as for the title, this is my take on it. watashi to houden, it isn't watashi to houden SURU so I don't think it should be translated as "discharge with me" because the use of "to" as implied in "with" in these case would mostly commonly be used with a verb, without one it seems awkward to me. what we have here are strictly two nouns, watashi and houden, so in this sense I think it should stay as "myself and the burst" or something of the sort. And personally, I don't think Ringo would ever release an album entitled "discharge with me" because I've always considered her an egoist in the sense that the music she creates is for her, she has never really considered creating music specifically for a target audience, she has just kind of served her own purposes and released what she felt was worthwhile or what she was happy with, so in this sense I don't see her offering up a best album entitled "discharge with me" like lets all get down to my music together, it just doesn't suit her...where as "myself and the discharge" makes more sense to me simply because it is all her work which is kind of the product of her mental orgasm and in that sense it is her discharge. ;;end rant;;