Thread: Asai Kenichi
View Single Post
Old 2008.08.30, 08:02 PM   #50
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

So I recently got my hands on the limited version of Johnny Heaven (long after it was sold out - thanks to Yahoo! Japan Auctions), thinking the t-shirt was the only bonus. Well, now that I've finally got around to looking at the DVD, it comes with an Asai Kenichi guitar pick, and the DVD itself has more content on it than the regular edition! The regular is 6.66GB, while the limited is 7.71GB. The extra 1.05GB is for a couple of Dynamite In-like segments that you can't buy separately, including an acoustic version of Why People? (that alone would have been worth the extra money of the limited edition if they hadn't cut that performance off so early).

I already decided a couple of seasons ago, that it's probably a good idea go after Asai Kenichi's limited editions whenever possible, but knowing what I know now, I'm not going to waste any time on pre-ordering anything new. Speaking of which, a new Sherbets concert and completely new album, have both recently been announced. The last Sherbets concerts we got on DVD were already available on VHS years before that - the upcoming DVD is from their more recent tour. God was a great mini-album, with better tracks on average than Miracle (not that Miracle was a huge disappointment or anything), so I hope the next album continues that upward trend without having to re-introduce much from God.