View Single Post
Old 2008.11.27, 02:33 PM   #46
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

I think it would help to kick a bit of life back into the forum too. There are numerous times now where I feel constricted to one thread, but I don't want to clog off-topic with too many similar posts and I don't want to overrun one thread with one particular topic. Case in point; the gaming thread. It seems 75% of the talk is Rock Band/Guitar Hero stuff and I sometimes limit posting about it because I don't want people to think that's all we talk about in it. Same with any other similar thread where people may stay on one topic for quite a while or meander off-topic (such as spending 2 pages talking about one movie in "Currently Watching".

That's my biggest case for an entertainment forum where we can have separate threads for individual movies/TV shows/games and hopefully spur more talk on each individual one. I don't want to clog the forum up with a million new sub-forums, or have forums that are so useless they'll have less than a page of topics so I'd be happy with just splitting off-topic into "Entertainment" and "Off-Topic". I won't comment on the related artists section as I rarely post there and I don't think there's much of a problem with the current Ringo/Jihen forums. If you're even considering any kind of change Glath and want to talk it through, just leave me a PM and I'll get onto MSN as soon as possible. I'd happily help move various threads around into new homes and such.