View Single Post
Old 2014.02.27, 08:04 AM   #68
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
I wonder if she means HER ex-boyfriends or ALL men who have been ex-boyfriends... If the latter she's damn picky :p Seriously though, she seems more interested in girls anyway.
I took it as the latter. We're all the ex-boyfriend of somebody so she dislikes us all.

Maou, out of curiosity, do you like/dislike/even give a crap about Oomoris albums or just reading through this thread? I cant remember you saying anything about her before. Sorry if I've just forgotten.
I don't think I've ever said a word about her on this forum. I'm somewhere between like and love. I'm not quite as enamored with her as the rest of the forum. My main criticism of her is her vocals. Sometimes they sound too out of place to me. It's not that the vocals don't fit the song, but that they stand too far out of the rest of the mix. Almost sounds like it was done in a different location. I'm sure that's kinda the point, but it still bothers me sometimes.

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
Maybe she is into girls? It might explain her feelings of being an outsider and the PVs for Zettai Shoujo have that story about the relationship between two girls that I find very gentle and realistic and not les-sploitational.
I'm not sure if I'd say she's actually into girls or if she just finds the subject of girl/girl relationships to be interesting.