View Single Post
Old 2015.12.10, 06:56 PM   #38
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Disappointments list

Yasuha Kominami- Boku wo Sukuttekurenakatta Kimi he: Just dull, dull, dull. Read my review for something more detailed

Anything related to Shiina Ringo- a pretty damn off year, nothing she put out lasted in my playlist for longer than a week or two. Was fun to bitch about/watch people go nuts over trash though. Does anyone even remember A Life Supreme, honestly?

Susumu Hirasawa- Hologram wo Noboru Otoko- yeah, so its not a bad album. But it's not a particularly memorable one either. Sorry Susumu, this one floated over me pretty fast :-(

CHVRCHES/Purity Ring albums- both paled in comparisons to their debuts, both had no shelf life.

3776- 3776 wo Kikanai Riyuu ga Aru to Sureba- the hype was real. The album was not.

BILLIE IDLE- ROCK N ROLL IDLE-
damn that single cooked. The rest was lukewarm.

Kayoko Yoshizawa- Himitsu Koen- Really sweet single, nice sleep when listening to the album

Nagisa Kuroki album- Wow, this one fell well and truly flat. To the point I cant even remember albums name.