View Single Post
Old 2009.07.10, 02:13 PM   #659
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

It's strange to visually deconstruct Shiina Ringo when she's taking part in photoshoots and forcing 'flesh-coloured' things down our throats?

I think you're mostly arguing against strawmen. Because:

+ Credit's always given when credit's due. I haven't been here that long, but as far as I can see, it just seems that this forum is overwhelmingly negative because people don't hold back when it IS time to offer criticism. The response towards SG has been mainly positive. There have been looong posts of positive impressions that haven't been snubbed or torn to shreds

+ I've run out of bullet points again.

But I don't get what you're asking for, kuro neko. Are you asking for people to not comment on the various photoshoots, MVs, VISUAL STUFF unless they've got anything good to say?

The 'holding Ringo to high standards' thing is being Phased Out (I kid, I kid) -- Sanmon Gossip isn't a masterpiece, not the 'KSK killer' or whatever, but people clearly appreciate it.

This is the first time I've ever been tired out from posting on an internet message board! =O
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote