View Single Post
Old 2014.03.05, 07:55 PM   #9097
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
I don't see how it's any different than what was on their EP. Seeds of it sound like Menhebasu mixed with George.
I don't like the chorus though, I think they're trying to be "positive" since so many songs on the EP were negative, and it doesn't come across well.
I'm sorry... there's just nothing positive I can think of to say about this... this is like standard EDM/lazy Nakata band-wagon hopping bad... its for some promo thing so I'm seriously hoping they just churned out a no effort/no thought song for this. If not, is it already RIP Charisma.com??? That was pretty short lived.

EDIT:
I found out they made another (perhaps EVEN WORSE) song called "Chankoi" for Valentines day too, and it sounds like One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" in the music department (the verses are more along the lines of Katy Perry)- the vocals are OK but overall quite lame too... I am really worried now. How does one lose their edge this quickly? Could it be that my initial reservations about their attitude and style was merely "for show"/they are "fakes" (I had cast these concerns aside after listening to the album a few times... but now I dunno...) has actually come to fruition... I hope these two songs are not on their next major release.

Chankoi

It's totally indefensible to me... atrociously bad. I feel the same way I felt the first time I heard Yeah Yeah Yeah's Zero...

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.03.05 at 08:13 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote