View Single Post
Old 2009.10.05, 03:32 PM   #18
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are
Thumbs up

OK, I have been listening to this album in bits and pieces in the last few months. I liked what I heard, but I gave it another listen today
on my ipod and enjoyed it even more!

Genron: When I listen to Genron, I feel like dancing like a five year old i.e. jumping and flailing around, occasionally punching the air and shouting HYAH. Playful, energetic, and you get the impression that Izawa is a bit not right in the head. You know in the TJ concerts where Izawa is head banging while playing the keyboard? Ya.

VIOLENCE:I like how Izawa in sad/sentimental/melancholy but drunk at the same time.

La Li Ho
: Or epic Kronekodow. I don't know whether that's a bad thing or not Another way to put it is Kronekodow is Beta La Li Ho.

Oni no Te
: While Izawa was the more emotional kind of drunk in VIOLENCE, he's the more obnoxious, aggressive kind in Oni no Te (Funnily enough, the word 'violence' is sung here at some point). I like the darker turn the song takes at the end, where it sounds like the night's gonna end at Izawa passing out and ending up in hospital with severe kidney -- er, liver damage.

Okoto Shimashou: "TOUCH ME THERE TOUCH ME THERE" (Not sic)

Gypsy
: It's kind of like Genron but not as good. It makes up for that with the "Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba" bit!

G Supi Feat Scooby Doo :No, seriously, Izawa LITERALLY sounds like Scooby Doo here, yaroos included.

PACCLUE: You know when a song is good when it starts with: PAKOOROO PAKOOROO...SHAKOOROO SHAKOOROO. This is probably the most 'ambitious' song here. It's wacky, but also 'heavy.'

Tenjou Afuro
: An 'eccentric' song that begins with that Hawaii HELLO HA music. Also contains Izawa autotune.

Like TJihad, I'll limit damage by saying that it's not a GREAT album, but this isn't a throwaway listen, or an album you'd only listen to because Izawa is part of TJ and you want to see if Izawa will destroy the next TJ album.
Oh, and I don't care what anyone says -- I really like his vocals here, even if they are a bit stupid and goofy most of the time.

Also, Izawa is really hawt. I'm not talking about the way he looks (Even though he is pretty handsome). But there's something about his voice that oozes a kind of silly but raw sex appeal. Like the movies where the guy is trying to woo the girl by singing, but he sucks (He doesn't care though!) and the girl goes 'oh come here you' and they start kissing passionately, and um, VIOLENTly.

Last edited by Scribble R : 2009.10.06 at 12:51 PM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote