View Single Post
Old 2008.10.08, 09:17 AM   #1033
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
Sht, I went to Gamestop at 10 this morning and they actually Accepted both NBA2k8 and Assassin's Creed for NBA 2k9.

I ended up paying only 11 bucks for the game.

Now I just have to wait until MS sends me my console back.

EDdit- $(*&#$ I logged into xbox.com right now and my registered devices has disappeared! I entered my service request number and nothing showed up! What the hell happened?
I think the Xbox servers have been playing up today. I keep getting numerous errors. Probably just a glitch. If it doesn't reappear soon, just give em a call.

-------------------------------

Xbox Marketing Director for Japan talks about the Tokyo Game Show in a recent interview, particularly Microsoft's relationship with Square-Enix. In the last section of the interview he states; "With the benefit of having booths right next to each other, Square and Microsoft will be tied together. This time around, we are emphasizing a desire to to have as many people as possible play both of our games. Anybody that plays the demo's at both the Microsoft and Square booths will be entered into a draw. If your name is drawn, you will be invited into the Square booth and... well, the rest is for TGS". He also hints at a surprise announcement at the Microsoft keynote (tomorrow at noon Tokyo time).

Edit: Merged.