View Single Post
Old 2007.09.08, 09:31 PM   #43
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Izawa is definitely a more mellow person and the band is not unenthusiastic. It's just Izawa and Uki that are not bringing a lot of life to the live performances most of the time. I don't think they are bores, but sometimes they are and sometimes they are not. I think Izawa for the most part fits the songs pretty well in his performances, he just does not go all out as much as HZM. I'm beginning to think that Uki, on the other hand, is limited in how much he can move around and jump and stuff because of the sounds he has to make. It seems like he has to do so much at once that he can't just walk up to the front of the stage and just shred like hirama used to do. But, that might just be an excuse from a fan but it's what it seems like to me. I don't see how Ringo, Kameda, and especially hata can look unenthusiastic. Hata especially looks like he is having a blast ALL the time.

EDIT: And as for the question, I'm not so sure who i'd pick. Glath made me realize that HZM really does go into modes and does not seem to fluctuate as much as izawa does within songs, but he is so good that I can't help but assume that he CAN if the songs were written that way. But, I can only go from what I have heard and since I like phase 2 more, i'd have to choose Izawa because having HZM would probably change the music drastically. Not in a bad way, but I phase 2's style just the way it is.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote